Quality Consult was set up by Orla Brennan in 2009 to assist organisations in developing, implementing and maintaining quality and food safety management systems. Orla was a lead auditor with the NSAI (National Standards Authority of Ireland) for over five years and has extensive auditing experience in a wide range of sectors including health and social care, manufacturing, catering and hospitality. Prior to joining the NSAI, Orla worked for over ten years in quality and technical management in the private sector and has extensive experience in developing and implementing quality management systems.
- Lead Auditor Quality Management Systems / ISO 9001
- Lead Auditor Food Safety Management Systems / ISO 22000
- BRC Global Standard for Food Safety : Third Party Auditor
- HACCP Development and Implementation
- Train the Trainer.
- B.Sc. (Honours) Microbiology